Monday, November 29, 2010

begin writing here

Welcome to my blog, mines, Joey Carlin Moore's. It's been a long, long time since I posted up music on the internet, but I'm bored and perhaps ready to give it another go.

Here's a few older recordings:



This is a new recording, a cover of a song by the Bandits:

I recorded this on my new recording gear! What follows is a picture extravaganza detailing all the components that I have at my disposal now.



USB Interface.



Tuuuube preamp, with tube compressor and EQ. Above that, is a 2 channel solid state preamp.



Mixing board. Currently used to just control sound output before it goes to the speakers or headphones.



Stereo microphones. For recording stuff in stereo.



My vintage early 60's class-A tube amp. Needs some work.


More coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment